Indian Grocery Stores:
While some of the Indian grocery Stores are closed, some of them are still open and do have enough supplies. Our request to all the people – Indian stores is trying their best to maintain the supply demand chain and there is no need to get panic. Please avoid any hoarding.
Many of the Indian stores are providing curb side pick up to avoid any close contact. Call stores to confirm the services they are offering.
Scroll to the “Local Grocery Stores” section at the below link to contact them
Other Grocery Stores:
Most local Grocery stores have altered hours and early / special shopping hours for Senior Citizens. While below links have information about all the major grocery chains in the area – please check with the specific location for more details :
- Aldi: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Costco : 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday), 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Saturday), 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Sunday), Seniors: 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Meijer : 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Seniors & at-risk: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. (Tuesday and Thursday), Essential workers: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. (Monday and Wednesday)
- Sam’s Club : 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Monday-Saturday), 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Sunday), Seniors & those with disabilities or compromised systems: 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Target: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Seniors & at-risk: 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. (Wednesday)
- Valli Produce: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Monday-Saturday), 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Sunday); NOTE: Loves Park store opens at 7 a.m.; Seniors & at-risk: 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Walmart: 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Seniors: 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Woodmans: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Seniors & at-risk: 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. (Wednesday)